Our unique style is characterized by the variety of materials we use, such as wrought iron, real copper and zinc, and exotic woods including mango and parota wood. All our pieces feature mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frames, solid wood drawers, ball bearing glides (bedroom collections), and special features like microfiber lining on top drawers of bedroom case-pieces. With an experienced operation specialized in hand-crafted, old-world looks, you can make sure you are obtaining the best value in hand-crafted, unique pieces.
- This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
- Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
- Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
- Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
- IFD866MIRR-BAR may hold 22 wine glasses, also features bevel glass and and a functional shelf to hold more bottles or more glasses.
- Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
- Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
- Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
- This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
- Makes for a great complement to the bar great functionality and look.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
- Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
- To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
- If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.